Thank you for your interest in the Cache!
Currently we’re running an Open Mic night with a Featured Artist two Thursday nights a month. The Featured Artist slot is guaranteed for 30 minutes at the beginning of the night with the added bonus of the Cache doing most of the promotion work. It's a great way to get your name out there with no financial risk.
Added benefits of Open Mic night include:
- Gain familiarity with the Cache stage and setup
- Ability to get audio and video recordings of your set
- Your soundcheck file will be permanently saved in our system so there will be no issues if you play the Cache again
- Use it as a preview show before your actual set to bring in your fans and get them interested
- Have a great time with your band!
If this is something that interests you, please fill out this form! We would love to have you grace our stage.
If you don't like the idea of Open Mic but you’re still interested in playing at the Cache, the other option is to simply lease out our venue for the night. Some prices may shift depending on if you want us to serve food and alcohol or not, but no matter what your final leasing cost is, you’ll be keeping 100% of whatever you make at the door. We can negotiate price according to your needs. The biggest catch is that with this option, you’ll be doing most of your own promoting. We will gladly boost whatever posts you make on social media as long as you share them with us, and we’ll be sure your name is up on the marquee outside. If you’d rather try this option, please let us know! We’ll figure out what date will work best for both of us and get everything settled.